It happens to the best of us. Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or a motivated newbie just trying to get started, there are plenty of days when you just don’t feel like doing anything, much less like going for that workout.
Sometimes, life gets busy, the weather gets ugly, and the temptation to watch Netflix instead of lacing up and heading outside can be stronger than the will to work out.
Here are eight tried and tested tricks to motivate you to get out the door when you just don’t feel like going for a run.
1. Just Go.
2. Schedule Your Workout Into Your Day Like It's An Appointment You Can’t Miss.
3. Plan Around Your Workout.
4. Reward Yourself For Going.
5. Get Some Fun Workout Clothes.
6. Commit To A Weekly Workout Class.
7. Read Some Motivational Quotes.
8. Remember: It’s Always Worth It.
About the Author
By tdgadmin / Administrator, bbp_keymaster on May 02, 2019